Friday, February 4, 2011

Dilemma

Well, with all of the excitement of getting my first recipe online, I realized that I do not have a gourmet kitchen!  Then, as I looked around my kitchen, I realized that my knives and pots and pans weren't very pretty, and because I am going to post pics of all the food, it needs to be pretty!   What a dilemma!  (I am sure this is changing gas prices with each character I type!). I am going to need to do something about this.  We are a frugal family, and much of what we have in our kitchen is second hand.  I don't mind that, but when I post picture, I want it shiny!   So, for my first posting, I will be very creative in how I shoot the pictures!   In the meantime, I am on the hunt for amazing deals of stainless steel and beautiful carving and chopping knives!   Oh, and of course a new outfit, because that would just make me feel pretty....it is a necessity...makes the food taste better too...I am sure you agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment