Monday, February 7, 2011

Plans to expand....

Well, I officially have the first recipe that I will be posting in a few days.  I have to get the ingredients and then I will walk you through the process of making it.  Yes, it is an original recipe and my family loves it!   I will also take pictures so you can see things in action!   So sorry...but this is not a scratch and sniff blog...wish it was!

I am really getting excited at what will be coming.  You will notice that quite a few pages are being created!   I am going to include a page that is dedicated to my Grandma and Grandmother's recipes and how they put their own special touch on them.  Great wonderful women in my life.  I am proud to say they belong to me.  I treasure the time they gave me in the kitchen and the words of wisdom on the phone as I attempted to cook in my early twenties.  Lot's of great stories...I think I will share with you as well.

I will also be adding a page for kids.  How to include them in the kitchen as well as teaching them safety.  Crafts in the kitchen and gifts.  Teaching them how to serve others and not themselves.  Great pages!

Looking forward to the upcoming days!   Good talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment